Home : Water & Sewer > Water Quality

Public water systems are required to monitor for substances in accordance with the federal Safe Drinking Water Act standards. If your residence is on a public water system you can view the system's information and current results here:  http://prodoasext.dnr.wi.gov/inter1/pws2$ws_web_dist_sys.QueryViewByKey?P_RO_SEQ_NO24=134538&Z_CHK=31033  

To obtain the consumer confidence report (also referred to as a water quality report) contact the village office for a copy or click here:http://villageofwyocena.com//notices/2018-Mar-05/24760