WYOCENA HELPING HANDS FOOD PANTRY IS OPEN
Operating normal days and hours
April 6, 2020 – Opening at 10:30 a.m.
April 7, 2020 – Closed
Please watch for further updates
TO ASSURE EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
– Only volunteers, no patrons, are in the building during pantry hours
– Please come to the HWY 22 entrance for food
-DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING – there will be an outside food drop
– No clothing or household items are available at this time
– Please bring a cart or someone to help you load, if needed. Our carts are unavailable to the public.
– DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK – send a proxy.
At this time we cannot accept clothing, household or food donations. To cover food needs, cash donations are appreciated. Send to:
Wyocena Helping Hands Food Pantry
c/o Wyocena Village Hall
165 E. Dodge St.
Wyocena, WI 53869
Food is available once a month for qualifying households. New income guidelines are based on weekly income, not annual income. Therefore, if you have missed a paycheck, you may qualify even if your annual income would have otherwise disqualified you.